Do I really need a Hearing Aid?
There are many solutions available and we will discover the best one for you.
Don’t let poor hearing affect your quality of life; your relationships and your social life.
Todays hearing aids are discreet and multi functional ranging from basic digital to high tech WiFi /Bluetooth enabled devices keeping you connected to the world. See types of Hearing Technology...
Understanding Hearing Change
There are a few initial signs that your hearing may be changing; you may not recognise it yourself, but if those around you have commented, it’s time for a hearing check (irrespective of your age!).
- Do you feel that those around you constantly mumble?
- Do you struggle to follow conversations in busy settings?
- Do others complain that your TV or radio is too loud?
- Are you frustrated during group conversations when you can’t follow?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we recommend you book a Hearing Consultation with us.
Also, in the following circumstances we always recommend an annual hearing test.
- You are 55 or older.
- Regular hearing aid users - your hearing does change over time.
- You are or have been exposed to consistent noise (industry, military, music, or sports stadiums).
Please use the tool below to take a 3 minute online hearing test.