Hearing Test & Consultation
If you’re concerned about your or a loved one’s hearing, don’t delay, the sooner a hearing problem is acted upon, the more successful the results.
The initial consultation is an appointment that will take about 45 minutes to an hour. It can help to have a friend or relative come with you.
At this appointment, we will:
- take a history of any ear or hearing problems,
- examine the ears,
- perform tuning fork tests,
- test your hearing ability with an audiometer;
- we test both air conduction and bone conduction values
- perform a tympanogram where we test the function of the middle ear.
- Refer you to your GP should you have a medical issue needing treatment.
Once we have all the necessary information, we discuss the solutions to any given hearing problem.
Remember, this appointment is without obligation, free with a downloadable voucher and all hearing aids from Lakeland Hearing are supplied on a 28 day trial period.
Why wait? Contact us now and make a difference to your hearing and quality of life.